How does the process of selling my Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium work at Texas Gold and Silver Buyers of San Antonio?
First off, we are confident to say, the process of selling your Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium at Texas Gold and Silver Buyers of San Antonio will be MUCH different than most of the other places in town offering Cash for Gold and Cash for Silver Services. Good News though, all the differences, are in regards to making the experience more positive and straight forward for our Customers. We believe in paying our Customers the VERY MOST for their unwanted Precious Metal Items and pairing that with a second to none Customer Service Experience. Below I will outline the process of how getting a FREE QUOTE on your items will happen when visiting Texas Gold and Silver Buyers of San Antonio.
Whether you just have unused, outdated, or mismatched jewelry laying around in the jewelry box at home collecting dust, or you have inherited outdated jewelry that you will never wear, we are the perfect choice to get a NO-HASSLE, FREE QUOTE. Maybe you are looking to sell your Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium Bullion and/or Coins? We deal with all Precious Metal Coins and Bullion. We also are high karat experts and deal with Dental Gold on a daily basis. Even though those extracted teeth may look ugly, or gross to handle we deal with them on a daily basis, and those unsightly items have CASH VALUE! In addition we also deal with High Karat Gold Jewelry from overseas. We also purchase Sterling Silver Flatware and Sterling Silver Tableware. We are the premier destination in San Antonio to receive Cash For Gold and Silver! Lets explore the many reasons why you should get a quote from us before selling elsewhere.
The first thing that happens when you enter our clean and secure office, is we invite you to have a seat at one of the desks. We are very receptive to any questions you may have and we are happy to give you basic quotes what we are paying per karated (10k, 14k, 18k) lot of gold BEFORE we even take a look at your items. Some folks have a lot of items they need to bring in and we are more than happy to help you unload your vehicle and bring your items into our store. We are happy to produce any credentials you may want to see such as our State of Texas Precious Metal Dealer Registration, our Texas Dept. of Agriculture Scale Certificate of Registration, etc. We want to put you at ease that you are dealing with a legitimate, LICENSED, and HONEST Precious Metal Dealer. We are happy to take a look at your items as a group, or on a per item basis, whatever you are more comfortable with. All of our FAST, and NON-DESTRUCTIVE processes of analyzing your items are all done within your line of sight. You should never allow your items to leave your sight when getting quotes at other places of business.
1. The first step, we will run a Rare Earth Magnet over your jewelry items to eliminate any of the obvious non precious metal items.
2. The second step will be a visual inspection looking for any hallmarks or stamps on the jewelry (10k, 14k, 18k, 417, 585, 750, etc.). Many pieces of Gold or Silver are unmarked or the markings are not readable, but don't worry, the 3rd step below will clarify how we can quickly determine what purity of Gold or Silver we are being presented with.
3. The third step will be utilizing our NON-DESTRUCTIVE, ACCURATE, and FAST XRF X-Ray to test any items that we may want to verify. This process will never harm your items and is extremely fast and near precise. This technology is considered the "Gold Standard" in the industry, and it doesn't get any more precise than XRF. We won't just start filing, or scratching your items on a scratch stone, and place destructive acid on your items like most of our competitors will. **Our Customers are always welcome to verify any of our XRF X-Ray results for themselves! For any Coins or Bullion we may want to verify we will utilize our Sigma Metalytics Precious Metal Vefirier to instantly verify authenticity. Many other buyers will ask to cut bullion bars/rounds in half, or ask to drop acid on them. NOT US!
4. After we organize your many items into karated or Purity Lots (10k, 14k, 18k, .900 Silver, .925 Silver, etc) we will get precise jewelry weights on our Licensed for Trade Scales that are regulated by the State of Texas and checked for accuracy periodically. **Our customers are always welcome and encouraged to verify the weights on our scales. We also will keep an eye out for any Designer or Name Brand items that we can pay you PREMIUMS on above and beyond the Gold and Silver values. I can't tell you how many times we have plucked James Avery Jewelry out of a lot of Sterling Silver, that our customer had no clue it was James Avery. With that being said, almost daily we have customers who bring in Silver, and we end up finding White Gold. We are quick to point this out, as the prices for Gold are DRASTICALLY MORE than Silver. We want our customers to receive every single penny they are due for their valuable items. I would venture to say most competitors would just take the customer's word for it and buy the White Gold in the Silver Lot. They would most certainly not point out the James Avery in the Scrap Silver either. We do things very differently here at Texas Gold and Silver Buyers of San Antonio and value Honesty and Integrity over anything else.
5. Once we have determined purity of your items and precise weights, now is the step where we will calculate our TOP DOLLAR Quote, based on the up-to-the-minute prices of Gold and Silver. Many places will calculate their offer based on the low for the day, whereas we make you an offer based on the Market Conditions at the exact time we are quoting. If you have name brand items such as James Avery Jewelry and many other brands that we can pay premiums on, our in house Designer Jewelry Expert, will make a very competitive offer based on the current market conditions and demand. You will also notice that at Texas Gold and Silver Buyers you will rarely get a round number offer such as $400.00. Ours come out more like $401.00. We are often asked why and the answer is very simple. When we say we Pay Top Dollar, we mean it, and do not round down our offers, in fact we round them up to pay you as much as we possibly can. We have low overhead, and we understand dollars matter, so our percentages that we pay based on the current market conditions will not change from customer to customer. Many competitors will ask you what price you are looking for, to see if they can undercut, that will NOT happen in our establishment. Did we mention we are CASH BUYERS? We pay on the spot, and a check is an option for those that prefer it. **Cash Limits do apply
On average our typical transaction takes under 10 minutes. We understand your time is valuable. We will never try to size up our customers to attempt to pay less. We offer the same FREE, No-Hassle, TOP DOLLAR quotes to everyone in our doors. We pledge to deliver a friendly, honest and SAFE Customer Service experience. We are licensed in all applicable areas with the State of Texas, are family owned and operated, and are EXPERTS on all things Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium.
We welcome you to call us or come by, for your free, no-obligation quote on your Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium items including but not limited to: Jewelry, Coins, Bullion, Scrap Gold, Scrap Silver, Sterling Silver items, and Dental Gold. We pledge to be the #1 Cash for Gold and Cash for Silver Buyer in San Antonio, Texas.
Texas Gold and Silver Buyers of San Antonio
3435 Thousand Oaks, Suite 107
San Antonio, Texas 78247
Thanks for stopping by our blog. My name is Evan and I am the owner of Texas Gold and Silver Buyers in San Antonio. From time to time I will post blog entries to help educate and inform our customers and potential future customers on all aspects of Precious Metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum & Palladium!)